Thank you for your interest in joining us!
Our Nurse Practitioner, Ms. Pippin O’Neill, is currently attaching patients. You can read more about our providers here. Please note that due to her contract with Fraser Health Authority, Ms. O’Neill can only attach patients living in Burnaby. Ms. O’Neill is working at our Beresford Clinic: 4392 Beresford St, Burnaby, BC V5H 0E7
Our other doctors may have some capacity to take on family members of existing patients. Please contact our clinic to find out.
During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we are only accepting new patients by Telemedicine (video) visits. If you would like to become our patient, please follow these steps to register:
- Print and sign a copy of our Clinic Policy.
- Download and fill out an Adult Health History Form; or if you are under the age of 18, a Pediatric Health History Form.
- Download and fill out a Transfer of Records Form.
- Please fax all of your forms to 778-379-4391 or scan and email a PDF copy of the forms to: email@example.com ** Please create ONE PDF file for each patient’s forms **
- Submit your telemedicine consent form online: Telemedicine Consent Form
- Our staff will email you once we verified your forms are complete.
- After you receive the verification email, please visit our Online Waiting Room to check your picture ID and your CareCard (a Driver’s License with PHN number would meet the ID requirement) and book an intake appointment with the provider.
At the scheduled time for your intake appointment, please visit the teleconference link for Ms. Pippin O’Neil: www.doxy.me/pippinnp
After the virtual intake appointment, if you require an in-person appointment, we will make the appropriate arrangements.
Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you.
P.S.: If you don’t wish to sign up now, but you still want to get a notification in the future if more of our doctors start accepting patients, you may sign up for our waiting list instead.