Thank you for your interest in joining us!
We are happy to let you know that Dr. Min Je Woo is able to attach some new patients to his panel in our Beresford Office (4392 Beresford St, Burnaby, BC V5H 0E7).
Please do not call or email our clinic to check the intake status for Dr. Ramezani, Dr. Wu or Dr. Yu, as we are unable to cope with the volume which may delay care for our other patients.
Some of our other doctors may also have some capacity to take on family members of existing patients. Please contact our clinic to find out.
If you would like to become our patient, please follow these steps to register:
Please note: Incomplete intake forms will not be processed so please follow the instructions carefully.
- Print and sign a copy of our Clinic Policy. **On the blank line of the first page of the clinic policy form, please put the indicated doctor’s name. This form is required for each individual.**
- Download and fill out an Adult Health History Form; or if you are under the age of 18, a Pediatric Health History Form. This form is required for each individual.**
- Download and fill out a Transfer of Records Form. (Only complete this if you had a previous family doctor)
- Please email a PDF copy of the forms to: email@example.com ** Please create ONE PDF file for each patient’s forms **, or fax all of your forms to 778-379-4391. If you are sending your forms via email, please put “New Patient Intake – Patient’s Name – Indicated Doctor’s Name” on the title of your email.
- Our staff will either call or email you once we verified your forms are complete and invite you to book an intake visit with us. Depending on clinic availability, you may be offered the option of phone, virtual or in-person intake visits.
-Please visit this link to verify your ID if you received an email from us to proceed with your intake. If you did not receive an email for follow-up instructions, we will not be able to assist you in the verification room.
*Incomplete forms will be sent back which will delay your intake appointment with the above doctor.
Thank you again, and we look forward to hearing from you.