Thank you for your interest in joining us!
We are excited to welcome Dr. Sandeep Grewal and Ms. Pippin O’Neill to join our Beresford clinic (4392 Beresford St, Burnaby BC) and attach new patients! Dr. Grewal was trained in USA as a family doctor, whereas Ms. Pippin O’Neill was trained in Canada as a Nurse Practitioner. Both are able to provide you with excellent primary care.
If you would like to become Dr. Grewal or Ms. O’Neill’s patient, please follow these steps to register:
- Print and sign a copy of our Clinic Policy.
- Download and fill out an Adult Health History Form; or if you are under the age of 18, a Pediatric Health History Form.
- Download and fill out a Transfer of Records Form.
- Call our office during business hours to make an intake appointment: 604-423-4392.
On the day of your intake appointment, please:
- Bring all of your medications if you have any, a picture ID, and your CareCard (a Driver’s License with PHN number would meet the ID requirement).
- Every perspective patient needs to attend the intake visit in person.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before your appointment to get some basic health measurements done